KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My Hotpoint washing machine is almost 7 years old. The

Customer Question

My Hotpoint washing machine is almost 7 years old. The locking mechanism within the programmes has stopped working so now the door either remains shut or when you select a programme and it tries to engage the word 'door' flashes up on the screen. Is it worth getting this repaired or should I buy a new machine.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... the problem is with door interlock mechanism that will need replacement... the cost of repair will be around £70
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks