JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Ihave a steam cleaner( Bex Bissell), with an attachement, to

Customer Question

Ihave a steam cleaner( Bex Bissell), with an attachement, to cleaner round handbasins, toilets,etc, must have had it 2 to 3 years, been work ing marvellously, until to~day, floor part O.K. but hand held part , for wash basins etc, is hit & miss at steam actually coming out , like there's a blockage somewhere, also when using this attachment, water is leaking out on floor. Do you have anyone who calls round to service the cleaners??
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately its not cost effective to service the units at your premise, however there are service centres across the country which you can either post or drop the unit off and have it serviced, if you let me have your postcode I can advise you of the contact details for your nearest Bissell Service Centre.

Most steam cleaners are sealed units so there are limits on what can be done, by in large the service centres will just put descaller through it to remove lime scale.

With regards ***** ***** potentially blocked attachment, I would soak it it boiling hot soapy water, then see if the attachment starts working, if that fails you could try leaving it soaking in drain cleaner, to break up what is likely to be lime scale.

In summary you could take it into a service centre who would charge around £30 to look at it, but there is very little they can do that you cant due to it being a sealed unit.

Please let me know if you would like details for your nearest service centre, or need anything clarified.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Do you require any further assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hello I am just following up from last week, do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good morning sorry for the delay in responding, do you still require assistance?