JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a new fridge/freezer WTE 3113 W. nside the fridge

Customer Question

I have a new fridge/freezer WTE 3113 W.
nside the fridge there is a lot of moisture on the shelves. Should the interior fan help clear the condensation? The fan hasn't come on at all.
Thanks! Richard
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Apologies for the delay in providing you an answer.

There are a number of sensors in the fridge which measure temperature differential, humidity etc.

If the fan isnt running this may be by design as normally the fans work during the cooling cycle and also are very quiet so they may not be noticeable with the fridge closed when its running.

Summer is a very difficult time for most fridges, as you allow allot of warm air in each time you open the door.

Have you check the drain at the back above the salad crisper isnt blocked, as the issue may be due to the moisture not being able to leave the fridge.

If the drain is not blocked, it would suggest the sensor in the fridge or the fan has failed and you should arrange for an engineer to come out and inspect the fridge, as the components will need to be tested.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hello I am just following up from last week, do you still require assistance, if the above suggestion has resolved your issue I would appreciate if you could rate the service received.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good morning sorry for the delay in responding, do you still require assistance?