Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have had a Da Dietrich 90 cm induction hob fitted

Customer Question

I have had a Da Dietrich 90 cm induction hob fitted recently. Now the central element is not working. The other heating elements work fine. what should I do?
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good evening apologies for the delay in providing a response.

Are there any error codes shown on the display when you switch on the central element, and does the control panel show the element is on\heating.

We need to establish if this is a control board or element failure, in order to see if there are any tests you can perform ahead of arranging an engineer to attend to repair the faulty hardware component.

Could you please provide the serial number of the induction hob?

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hello I am just following up from last week, do you still require assistance?

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good morning sorry for the delay in responding, do you still require assistance?