johnnn40
johnnn40, Customer Service
Experience:  service and repair of home and commercial appliances
22250861

There is a noise from the back of the Fridge Freezer that

Customer Question

There is a noise from the back of the Fridge Freezer that sounds like water running
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm John. Lay a fold of paper towels on the floor, underneath the fridge. If the towels get wet, inspect the ice maker water filter for a leak. If there's no filter, inspect the defrost water drip pan at the bottom of the fridge for overflowing water there.

Using the expert's star rating scale, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my response.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The drip pan is empty, there is frost on one of the pipes at the back. Should it be frosted?
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 1 year ago.

If you refer to the metal lines in the sealed system, one of them usually has a thin layer of ice on it.