Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a neff over. I don't know model but numbers on side

Customer Question

I have a neff over. I don't know model but numbers on side are U1322NOGB HBB AP60-7
000136
Two things have happened. (I've had oven some 10-12 years I think). Firstly when it was fairly new one of the rivets bottom right hand side snapped so fitting oven trays back in is tricky.
Recently light bulb went and we (and an electrical appliance engineer) have been unable either to remove cover of bulb or bulb itself. Can you help please
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

OK regarding the bulb/cover. The best way of trying to get this off is to get a set of pipe grips and a hot rag. Cover the glass cover with the hot rag and then gently back and forth it until it releases. Do this carefully so that the whole assembly does not start to go round and break the power cables. If this doesnt work then its a case of replacing the lamp assembly in total.

Regarding the rivet problem, could you let me have a picture and description of the problem so that I can try and identify a solution. -- Ian