Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Can you email to me the service manual for the ZWF 91283W? I

Can you email to me the service manual for the ZWF 91283W ?
I am very happy to pay for the answer if you then forward me the service manual by email.
Obviously I would not be willing to pay for the answer no.
Expert:  Daniel replied 11 months ago.

What is it you are after? Is it just the service manual?

Also not sure what you mean by your not willing to pay for the answer.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Daniel, Yes I am just after the full service manual for the Washing machine as I cannot find it from any online source. The payment of 11 GBPounds for the answer to this question should be taken as payment for the service manual if supplied.Sorry for the confusion over my not willing to pay. I am very happy to pay for the answer 'Yes' to my question and you forward the service manual as PDF. I would not be happy with the answer 'No' to my question and you still took the 11 GBpouds!Very best regards.
Graham
Expert:  Daniel replied 11 months ago.

Im with you now. Ive got the service manual for this. There 2 listed as one will be the build manual and the other is the electronics side. So ive uploaded both of them for you.

Ive uploaded one on this site but the other is a bigger file so it wont load on here. So click the link below and you can download it from there.

Click here for the other manual

So thats the 2 service manuals listed for that model. If you could remember to rate the answer for the manuals that would be great.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Daniel, You are fantastic. That is exactly what I wanted. I got annoyed at Zanussi for putting a drain filter INSIDE the machine with no user access. I would need to call a technician to come and change the filter if it ever blocked. You have just redeemed the stupidity of Zanussi by allowing me to change the filter myself by following the service manual. I will give you the maximun good rating. By the way i am a degree qualified research engineer who is well capable of changing the filter.
very best regardsGraham