Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have purchased a Beko BDF26300X double oven. Can you tell

Customer Question

I have purchased a Beko BDF26300X double oven. Can you tell me what electrical supply this will require. For example, does it require a 30amp supply through 6mm cable or will 2.5 twin & earth suffice.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

All double ovens need 6mm twin and earth wire connected to a 32 amp cooker spur socket.

2.5mm twin and earth isnt good enough as the current the oven will draw when in use the 2.5mm cable wont be able to handle it.

So use 6mm cable and you will be fine with that. Hope this helps you.

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

I see the question is still open here.

Is there anything else you need to know as i have answered the question you had asked?

If not then could you please rember to rate the answer as that will close the question down.