Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I accidently left the power off the freezer yesterday for

Good morning, I accidently left the power off the freezer yesterday for some hours. I realised late afternoon, and switched on and put to fast freeze, the red& orange lights came on as expected, This morning everything inside is frozen, but the lights are still , can you tell me what I should do please. Hoping you can help,
Sincerely *****
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Firstly switch off the fast-freeze as all that does is by-pass the thermostat control. Then just check it to make sure that everything remains frozen. You should be OK from here on.

OK glad everything is back to normal. As the green led is faulty just keep an eye on the frezer as the green light only indicates that you have power to the appliance not the temperature. Kindly keep all further conversations on this post area and I will get the second question cancelled. If you would now kindly rate the information given I can close down the question on the system - thanks Ian.