JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

We have a Beko A Class smart choice F/Free Adv. Electronic

Customer Question

We have a Beko A Class smart choice F/Free Adv. Electronic control system Fridge Freezer and the freezer part is now very noisy but more importantly the fan does not cut out. It does cut out for a while when I turn off the power but comes back on after a while when I put the power on. Whilst the noise will need to be dealt with it is the appliance overheating that worries us as we are going away next week and wonder if the problem is terminal - more importantly do you have an approved service engineer around the Dover Kent area? Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thank You Bill Clague.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 11 months ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Hi Bill,

Sorry for the delay in replying, this will certainly need an engineer out to look at this.

Most likely the fan just needs serving and lubricating, and potentially a new sensor fitted, so the fridge can regulate the temperature and humidity properly, and not have to keep the fan running constantly.

Can you please provide me with your post code and I can then make a recommendation as to an engineer to come out and resolve this issue for you.

James

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My Post Code is CT15 6EN
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you Bill, your best bet is to use Beko's appointed repair centre.

They can be contacted on 0330(###) ###-####select option 1 followed by option 2 when promoted, they will then provide a further years warranty to your product, have you products serial number to hand when you call (unless you have previously registered it with them).

If your looking to try and get the repair done on the cheap, a local firm could be your best bet, and I would recommend NPC Domestic who are 10 miles from you, their phone number is 01303 892 234

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

James