KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a Bosch Vario perfect washing machine

Customer Question

I have a Bosch Vario perfect washing machine E-NR:WAQ243DOGB/01 FD9306 100404 The machine leaks...Apparently at the base of the machine.Please tell me what is the likely cause. (I have checked the filter which is not blocked on a simple inspection -although I have not attempted to remove the whole pipe that leads from the drum to the filter).Please txt or call***********or email ***@******.***. Many thanks oliver
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... unplug the washer and pull it out... remove the back panel and check the drain pump and hose...also check the hose from pump to the tub... after you have cleaned it closely inspect the leak and let me know how it goes
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks