KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

We have a NEFF dishwasher and it's stopped mid-cycle. There

Customer Question

hi - we have a NEFF dishwasher and it's stopped mid-cycle. There is water in the base. It will start again but stops, I presume because it recognises the water isn't escaping. Any idea of fix?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... with the dishwasher unplugged pull it out and tilt it by around 45 degrees so that excess water drains off... after that remove the base and check for leaks... then plug it back and try again... it should work
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks