Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have an Electrolux microwave and need to change the

Customer Question

I have an Electrolux microwave and need to change the buttons on the control panel. I have the new part but I cannot work out how I open the microwave panel easily?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Appliance model. Electrolux ems 26405
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please continue. I think I have sent the model number and all the details you need.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** could you let me have the PNC number from the rating label, Its a 9 or 11 number code starting 9476.......