JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

We brought a second hand Samsung fridge freezer American

We brought a second hand Samsung fridge freezer American style it worked fine for a couple of months then started to struggle to reach temperature now after about 24 hours the temperature lights start to flash and if left on will pop the fuse in the house.
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

The most likely cause the appliance is unable to maintain temperature is due to a fault door seal, are there any signs of tears int he seal?

Secondly it could be it needs to be recharged as the gas has escaped and thus is struggling to provide the require coolant.

The most likely reason your fuse is tripping is due to the unit overheating and pulling to much current, as it isnt getting to a position where it can idle (as the freezer is never cold enough).

If the seal is not at fault it will most likely require an engineer call out, if you provide me with your post code I can recommend a engineer.