KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

We have a Toshiba Regza 32 inch tv. It was working fine

We have a Toshiba Regza 32 inch tv. It was working fine yesterday. Refuses to switch on today. It has power as the red light is on but is flashing and neither the remote control or the switch on the tv will get the light to turn green and switch.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer ....please tell me its complete model number and how old is it ? and how many times does the red light flash
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The model no. Is 32AV555D. I think it is about 4 years old now. The red light flashes about every 8 seconds

The problem is with power board/main board of the unit ... this repair should be carried out by a qualified technician ... if its capacitors that are bad causing this problem then the repair will cost around £100 and if power board or main board is replaced then it will cost around £150 in repairs