Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My dishwasher functions fully on quick cycle but on Eco and

Customer Question

my dishwasher functions fully on quick cycle but on Eco and normal it sticks on hot rinse and will not empty or finish..
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: I cannot remember how old it is or see a model number on it.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Can you post the make and model number please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's a Bosch. Where will I find model number? But 1st I want to know that my £20 is not being exceeded?
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

If you open the door the model number is ***** into the metal door frame on the top left as you open it and it starts E-nr

As to the money side i dont get involved in that as i just answer the questions that come up.

But you only the once for the question so it will be what you agreed when you posted the question.