JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My AGA REXT720 extractor hood is not working. My wife

Customer Question

My AGA REXT720 extractor hood is not working. My wife thought a bulb blew and that the hood then stopped working - is the hood fused? There is no circuit breaker that has tripped on my main fuse board......
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

The extractor will be plugged into a wall socket, depending on how it was installed the socket could be above the extractor, to one side on hidden in the extractor chimney.

The best thing to do is switch look to see if you can see a socket above the extractor if you cant, remove the securing screw either side holding the chimney in place and then lift the chimney off this should then expose the socket.

I would then change the fuse in the plug and see if that has resolved your issue.

Please let me know how you get on, or if you need anything clarified.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Hello I am just following up from last week, do you still require assistance, if the above suggestion has resolved your issue I would appreciate if you could rate the service received.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Good morning sorry for the delay in responding, do you still require assistance?