JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Can you advise on Toshiba strata switchboards?

can you advise on Toshiba strata switchboards?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

What you are you looking for advice on, repairing\troubleshooting a fault, upgrading it or advice on which model \ spec to buy.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
After a power cut the switchboard does not power up properly. I think it might have re-booted with default facilities as the master extensions now number 200 to 203 ( they were numbered 10 to 13 before problem occurred ). Main extension can make outgoing calls but other extensions can't. I need to know how to access programming mode then how to program to customer's requirements. Would be glad if you can help...
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

What model of Strata is this CTX, DX, DK?

Obviously setting up a telephone system is very complex to set executions I can assist you with getting into programme mode and explain how you would programme, but unfortunately cant talk you through every function, and key press and its a very lengthy process.

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think it's a ctx 40. Further to above there's a flashing red neon/diode near the top of the unit. Might be better if I called you from the location of the switch later in the week. I'm a comms engineer so won't find it so difficult to configure the switch if I have a little guidance, just not trained on Toshibas.