JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Samsung ue32f4510 led tv. The power light flashes

I have a Samsung ue32f4510 led tv. The power light flashes when I try to turn it on. I have changed the power board but this has made no difference. Any clues to what else could be wrong please.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Is the red light flashing in a specific order, eg flashes 5 times then stops then flashes 5 times again?

If you have the unit isolated with not HDMI or coax cables plugged into it and it wont come out of standby, it sounds like a faulty main board, were you getting this exact problem prior to changing the power supply board, since it could be a simple as the ribbon cable hasnt been correctly inserted.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hello I am just following up from my previous response, do you still require assistance?

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi James, thanks for your reply. The power light is behaving exactly as you describe so I guess it is a motherboard fault and therefore I need to buy a new tv. Any chance of a 10 quid refund as it was a very easy question for you to respond to?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

If you can rate the service received (as thats how my performance is measured) I can certainly pass the ticket on to customer services to discuss options for a partial refund.