Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a Bosch slimline 9 place dishwasher and I have run a

I have a Bosch slimline 9 place dishwasher and I have run a 30min programme today to find that it has gone through the programme until drain and just will not do this. You can hear a click as if the machine is trying to select but for some reason cant. My question is can this be fixed or would it be more cost effective to replace, the machine is 6/7years old.?
Expert:  Daniel replied 11 months ago.

If its not draining then its either a blocked pump or faulty pump.

Yes this can be repaired. You are looking at roughly £50 if its just a blockage.

But if its the pump itself then price wise you are looking at around the £100 mark.

So at 6/7 years old its a gamble weather its worth it. But these are a decent dishwasher and to be honest 6 years old is that old so its probberly worth fixing for a draining fault.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.