JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a bosch putak32-12 electric lawn mower, we have used

Customer Question

hi i have a bosch putak32-12 electric lawn mower, we have used it 3 times and can't switch it on, know any tricks, i checked for posed cables, on off power plug? hard to believe it could be dead already? we bought new just this spring 2016
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: bosch electric lawn mower
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I assume the model is a Rotak 32-12.

The most likely cause will be a blown fuse in the lawn mower plug.

If you confident the extension lead and plug socket your plugged into is working, by testing it with a lamp or some other mains device, the fault is with the mower.

If you have changed the fuse in the plug and still have the same issue, I would look to take it back to the store and arrange a replacement as its most likely a faulty switch or motor, as there are no other reset buttons of controls which would cause this fault.

Please let me know if you require any other assistance.