Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I took the screws out and the hinge off on a Beko oven door.

quot;I took the screws out and the hinge off on a Beko oven door. How do I get the hinge back, how big a strip down is it??"
I asked this question back in June and got a reply from Ian in Dales Electronic which doesn't make sense, unless the hinge side panel he refers to is also the full side panel of the stove and it looks like this will involve removing the back panels...is this correct?? There was no reply box on his mail as stated so cant discuss the problem with him
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Can you give me the product code for your appliance and I will have a look at the questions again. With this appliance from experience fully undoing the door hinges so that the inner retaining plate drops down changes a ten minute job into a 90 minute job. So I need the product code and the model number to bring up the diagrams for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Product code is Beko 531W

That is the model number not the product code - The product code will start either 66 or 77........... and is usually ten numbers long.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There are 2 other numbers plus a barcode, none beginning 66 0r 77. These are:
(###) ###-####85A(###) ###-####0
Bar code : 5 023780 012839Hoping one of these is what you need.

OK non of those work so lets do it the old fashioned way. Firs thing you will have to do is remove the left hand side panel, this entails removing some screws to the front and rear and you may also have to remove the top. Once you have the panel off, find the hinge hanger plates and refit the top and bottom hinge assemblies but leave them loose. Now place the door on the bottom hinge and start to tighten whilst at the same time aligning the top hinge. Once bottom hinge is tight - tighten up the top hinge. Once door is in place, refit side panel.