KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

When washing machine is on wash cycle after about 45 minutes

Customer Question

When washing machine is on wash cycle after about 45 minutes the machine will not empty and red indicator lights come on
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... please tell me its complete model number and how old is it ? Red indicator light is flashing or it just comes on ?
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Zanussi EssentiaL 1200 6KG ABOUT 4 YEARS OLD sTOP/pAUSE BUTTON FLASING RED

Thanks for that, please tell me its complete model number... it starts with E nr and is located on the door

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Zanussi Essential Model ZWF 12070WI

OK, unplug it for 5 minutes then plug it and back .... now lets check if we can get any error code out of the unit...To do this turn the dial to any setting and let it light up...After this is done press and hold the start button and the button to the left. Keep them held in for several seconds then the led's will go out. Now the start light and the end light will be flashing. Please count the total number of flashes from each the start light and the end light between the pause and let me know.