Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Microwave HBC84H501B I tried to a frozen pizza in this oven.

Customer Question

Microwave HBC84H501B
I tried to cook a frozen pizza in this oven. I first selected the pizza setting symbol, set the temperature and pressed the button showing two arrows and three 's' symbols. This should have lit up in the display but it didn't. What am I doing wrong?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi, just so we are both talking about the same process you are following the instructions for your microwave as per the manual, a copy of which can be found here.

So with the nothing in the microwave and door closed.

You set the left control knob to 7 oclock position for the Pizza setting, which is a fan and bottom heating element.

Then set the right control knob to the desired temp eg 200 degrees.

Press the rapid heat button which is >>SS at which point your not the symbol appear on the display.

Does the microwave beep when you push the rapid heat button, and what happens when you then press the start >>|| button?

Secondly what other icons are shown on the microwave display (other than the time)?

James