Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Our Bosch Exxcel dishwasher is not running properly and

Our Bosch Exxcel dishwasher is not running properly and leave the dishes dirty. The motor is labouring at times but it is 12 years old. Have you any thoughts thanks Dave
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

If the wash motor sounds labored and wash results are poor, the wash motor is likely in need of replacement. The impeller may be loose on the motor shaft or the motor is failing. In either case, the motor will require replacing.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
SGS47E02GB/35
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The motor is available at the link below. You will also need to replace the impeller and seals. At 12 years old, you may be wise to replace the dishwasher considering the cost of the parts. However, if you wish to repair it, I can get you a link to the impeller parts and instructions.

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. Thank you so much!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are we still connected? Do you now have the information?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Do you not see my post above?

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry didn't realise you replied to my email account. Think we will look seriously at a new model. What would an equivalent one cost?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

See the link below.

CLICK HERE