JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a krupps 554 machine and when I turn it on all the

Customer Question

I have a krupps 554 machine and when I turn it on all the lights come on then immediately they all turn off leaving only the red light on can you help please
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

This sounds like a hardware fault, which could either be due to a sensor or boiler fault.

I this instance the best thing to do is arrange a repair by a service centre, the approved Krupps centre is Staffords Ltd, they can be contacted on 0345(###) ###-####

Your looking at a likely repair cost of £80 including parts.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good morning sorry for the delay in responding, do you still require assistance?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks sadly I think it is not worth repairing it is about 15 yrs old .