Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

It seems as if I am doing everything wrong. I have just

Hi Michael,
It seems as if I am doing everything wrong.
I have just found our user manual, which says a "Heater Problem" how does this tie up with your response? Also the spare parts source that you gave me does not recognise my m/c ie NO PARTS suggestions? Also sorry I filled in the response form not expecting it to do what it did so" No tip" meant NOT YET
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi thats ok, you can rate my service anytime and it doesn't cost you more;-)

Ok, you will need a new heater element.

Can you send me the make and model again since this is a new question. For future reference you should reply to the original one;-)

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bosch WFT2608Gb are the make & model, but I do not understand how I get back tp YOU am I stupid or is your system not obvious?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi you can simply reply to this message each time;-)

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Also you need to call them, they should have the part. And if they dont which I doubt you can text me back and I will give you another source;-)

Im sorry for the confusion, I am just an independent technician and most customers love this site.

Tech Michael