Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have Bosch washing machine that will not turn / spin,

Customer Question

I have Bosch washing machine that will not turn / spin, sounds like program is going through cycle, lets water in and drains but drum will not turn, removed rear plate and belt is in tact and drum will move manually but not electrically. any idea's?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** can you give me the full ENr for your washing machine please, it is located in the door frame on the label.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WFL2462GB/12.........FD.8207.602323. Thanks. to confirm my e-mail***@******.***.

Excellent, what you now need to do is to remove the motor from the bottom of the tub assembly. Once done come back to me.