Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I need to change the oven element in a KP 9508 e Xg. How do

I need to change the oven element in a KP 9508 e Xg. How do I disconnect the electrical at the back to take the plate off to gain access to the element. Paul
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Paul,

when you pull the oven out you should see a plate that can be removed with the screws that hold it in place.

Once you open that you have access to the electrical connections ;-)

Then inside the oven you can see where the screws hold the element to the back of the inside of the oven, Once you remove them gently pull it forward so the wires to the element dont dislodge, otherwise you need to re attach them from the back.

Let me know how this goes?

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you Paul and wishing you a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael, done what you said and it was straight forward after that. Thanks a lot. Best regards paul