Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have just received part 1368106009, which is a drum paddle

I have just received part(###) ###-#### which is a drum paddle for my tumble drier. There are no instructions about how to fit it. Can you help?
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
HiThis is usually screwed in from the out side of the drum.What you need to do is unplug the dryer and remove the top panel.Then turn the drum by hand so the paddle you want to replace is at the top.There you will see the screws holding it on. Undo them and the. You can swap the paddles over from there.Let me know how it goes.Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. It's fixed.