Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

How do I proramme my Hotpoint aquarious 1200 washer dryer

How do I proramme my Hotpoint aquarious 1200 washer dryer for mainly cotton material' please
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• May I please have your complete model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, I am not available for a phone call. Are you able to locate the model tag that is usually around the opening, behind the door?

Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: Technician with over 30 years of experience.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I have tried to call to assist you however it appears your not available on the number supplied.

There are two model of Aquarius 1200 washers, the first is where the programmes are based on letters the other is based on numbers.

For using cotton its suggested you set the programme dial to position "4" or "F", for lightly soiled if your using washing powder designed for a 40 degree wash, for heavily soiled washing a 60 degree wash should be chosen which is programme position "3" or "C", and for a fast wash programme position "5" or "E" should be chosen.

Please let me know if you have any further queries regarding programme selection for your washer.

James