JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a microwave oven model No NN-A883WBBXQ which has

I have a microwave oven model No NN-A883WBBXQ which has stopped working completely. I have found the follow faults 1) the safety switch which should be NC is continuously open. 2) the light is not working (fused) 3)The pc board behind the control panel (E65556A50BP) has a burned circuit in the line voltage area. Where can I obtain new parts.
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

With this number of faults, a power surge has most likely damaged other components too (magnetron) as well which could make this uneconomical to repair, the same model is going on ebay here for £260 still in a factory sealed box.

However in terms of sourcing spares, for your Panasonic microwave I would suggest you use a spares firm such as espares or partmaster.

The safety switch I assume is the door micro switch you are referring to, and can be found here for under £10.

The light suggested by espares is wrong you require the one which has two spade terminals rather than ES, and can be found here for £5

I assume the PCB you are referring to based on the P/N s the inverter which is around £110 from here.

Please let me know if you need anything clarified.

James

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

If you need further assistance please let me know.

James