Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I am looking for the electrical box which plugs into the

Customer Question

I am looking for the electrical box which plugs into the side of a Danfoss compressor. Are these still obtainable.
The full identification on the compressor is FR7 5A 103L2712 if this helps you to identify it.
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• Do you have the model number of the freezer?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
There doesn't appear to be a model number but it is Electrolux, made about 1977. It is 60cm wide and 160cm height if that helps.
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Any chance you can post a picture of the compressor label?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I havn't got a camera handy but the info on the compressor is:FR7,5A 103L2712
550cm3 OIL (which I presume is the capacity of the refrigerant oil)
Danfoss (The name of the manufacturing company)Hope this helps. I notice the fee has increased from £11 to £15. Is this progressive pricing and is there more to follow?
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

I am not able to see anything account related but the pricing is what you set when you posted the question.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am now unavailable until tomorrow. Hope to speak to you then. Bye
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: Technician with over 30 years of experience.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 7 months ago.

FR7.5A is the model number of the compressor

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sorry I didn't contact you yesterday but I had an urgent appointment.
However I have made an enquiry with the manufacturer who said that the part required was obsolete and as far as they knew there were no suppliers with this item.
I have therefore decided to buy a new freezer.
I realise that you have spent a little time answering my query and therefore require some payment which I believe was agreed at £15. Could you please reply therefore if this is correct. Many thanks. I now await your reply.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

I understand, thank you. I am not able to see anything account related, but the price is what you selected when you posted the question. You can also email***@******.*** and they can look up your account. Thank you!