Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I was given a Siemens fridge freezer by a friend, without a

Customer Question

Hi. I was given a Siemens fridge freezer by a friend, without a manual. The fridge is currently running at 3degrees, and vegetables are freezing and spoiling. When I was given it, the fridge temperature was 4, and I tried to raise it, but only succeeded in sending it down to 3. How do I raise it, please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi. I'm still waiting for a response.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

May I have the full modle # of your firdge as well aas its age so I can assist you with this and also get you a free manual.

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't kn ow the full model.Or the age. All I want to know is how the two buttons work: the one which has ^ and v on it, and the o button. If you don't know, forget it. I'm sorry I ever opened this website.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That was rude of me. I'm just frustrated, and not used to having to pay £20. Normally I can find an answer on the web for free.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi thats Ok, look inside the fridge on the walls, usually there will be the model and serial # there ;-)

Please let me know if you find it there?

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi. I'm not at home now. I looked inside for a model number and couldn't find one. It's probably on the back, which is inaccessible without emptying the appliance and pulling it out of its recess. And no, I don't want to pay another £15. If I was going to take the trouble to pull it out from the wall, I could search online with the info, and probably get it from Siemens. When I opened your website, it implied that I was talking to a Siemens tech, and is misleading.