Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Hotpoint tumble drier thermostats. Can someone please advise

Hotpoint tumble drier thermostats. Can someone please advise that the safety stat has only 2 wire (orange/brown )connect and the cycling stat the 3 wire connection ( 2 blue and one black )
Model no CTD 00.Thanks, David
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** the correct wiring is as follows -

Cycling thermostat = Orange in and orange out. The out orange connects to the common heater connection

One shot - Blue from the heater connects with black to one side of the stat, Remaining blue connects to the other side of the stat.

Would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page. Once done if you require further information come back to me. Thank you for using JA and have a great day. - Ian