JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Washing machine ZWC 1300W Runs programme works. Rest of

Washing machine ZWC 1300W
Runs programme works. Rest of machine doesn't. Water and power present No sign of drum rotating.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
programme which seems to work is the spin
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Just to clarify the only programme which seems to work is spin (and that shows the drum rotating)?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

This rules out a motor failure, on re-reading your comments you have confirmed the water supply is switched on, but when you start a wash or rinse cycle do you hear water going into the machine?

Secondly when a programme fails to run what lights show on the display?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can hear water entering. Lights on: start, door, washing. All lights out after 2/3 minutes. No movement of drum
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

This is sounding very much like a PCB \ Control board failure, could you run it on a cycle again keep watching the washer take notes of which lights illuminate and if any flash (and if they flash how many times). This may point to a failed sensor such as flood\water level or temperature.

I will await your feedback regarding the lights which are displayed.

James

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
After getting your last message I found the end light flashing. Ran another programme . Lights on: Start, washing and door. After 4 minutes all out. Almost at once end light on and flashing and it continues to do so.
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

So it doesnt flash x times then go off, and repeat, its just a constant flashing?

If this is the case it would suggest a significant failure, rather than a specific sensor.

Based on your symptoms your looking at a new control board \ PCB, which is around £130 in parts alone, labour would be around a further £50. Taking into account the age of the machine, its getting to the point where it may not be economical to repair, however if you would like to proceed and arrange a repair please provide me with your post code and I can recommend a firm to come out and replace the faulty part.
James