KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Bosch dishwasher Type S11 501B -- "Check Water" -- what does

Bosch dishwasher Type S11 501B -- "Check Water" -- what does this mean?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... this issue is usually caused due to excess water in the base of the appliance... with the dishwasher unplugged pull it out and tip it backwards so that excess water drains off... then plug it back and try it again...it should work, if the problem occurs again then you will have to pull it out and remove the side panels and clean it completely... let me know how it goes .
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the drain is not at the back, it is in the middle. We have turned it off and then on again. The Check light came on again but has now gone off. We can't open the front until the cycle has finished. Any views?

OK then pull it out and remove the side panels... then clean the drain pump and make sure their is no water in the base

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is an under counter fitted machine so we cant pull it out. Please could you clarify where the pump actually is located?

OK if you cannot pull it out then take the base off the unit and clean it completely... you have to make sure their is no water in the base

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
shall we wait and see what happens when the cycle ends? -- then we will know the situation rather better .......