Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

We have a Bosch Classixx 6 1400 express washing machine. The

Customer Question

we have a Bosch Classixx 6 1400 express washing machine. The spin cycle has stopped working and the signal F18 showed. We have tried to power down and reboot to no avail. The E-Nr number is ***** 28364GB/19-FD-8909-601906.The machine is full and nothing moves when spin or drain is pushed.
Please advise what we can do to soove the problem
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 11 months ago.

Hi Peter my name is ***** ***** F18 indicates that there is a fault with the drain out. You need to move the appliance forward and then tip it against a wall or cupboard and then with a washing up bowl or pan together with some towels remove the drain filter catching the water in the bowl. Once you have done this come back to me.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have done as you said. no water now coming out. What next? as it will not spin . Do we put another load in to wash?

No - with the filter out you can see the pump impeller at the back of the filter housing - now put it on pump out and check that the impeller is spinning very fast - then come back to me,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Filter cleared Impeller running fast on spin mode.Next please.nearly there I suspect.

Give me about 15 minutes and I will call you, just got to finish a couple - Ian

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Change tel no to***********Thanks
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Machine seems to be working well again.many Thanks

Great news - keep and eye on it over the next couple of days, if you need further help just drop me a note on here using eh same log in - enjoy your evening - Ian