JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Beko ff freezer defrosting

beko ff freezer defrosting
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Good morning, can you firstly check the freezer door is correctly closing and let me know if you see any damage to the door seal?

The next thing to check is if there is a build up of ice on any of the cooling elements

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

James

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

ok will do and get back to you. many thanks.

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Just wanted to check in to see if you have had a chance to check the door?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

yes door seal ok. i took off the back panel in the freezer and it was full of ice. i have defrosted it and restarted it. it is ok at the moment but will leave it to see if it ices over again as this is a frost free machine.

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Ive never seen a frost free fridge freezer stay frost free for more than 2 years, regardless if its Samsung, Beko, Siemens they all see to struggle after two years.

Lets give it to Monday to see if you start seeing frost building up, or the fridge struggling to maintain the temperature. The majority of the time you will encounter frost is due the door not being closed properly or the seal failing,

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

this seems to be ok now

Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Great, appreciate if you can rate the service received.

James