Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have an AEG 64800 slimline dishwasher. It won't start and

I have an AEG 64800 slimline dishwasher. It won't start and the wash delay display says h1. If i hold the delay button down, the display will change to 22. Are these fault codes and if so, what do they mean?
Thanks in advance for any help/guidance
Mike
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mike, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

Yes one messages is a fault code. h1.

How old is your dishwasher?

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, thanks for helping. The dishwasher is quite old - its in a holiday let and was here when we took over 5 years ago so probably 10 years old plus.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Thanks Mike, first make sure the unit is getting water make sure the valve is ON. If so this one needs a new main control board.

Its easy to fix if they still carry this part, considering its age, they may not have a new board for this model.

But the best place to check for that would be this site: http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/

They usually ship the same day you call, and I recommend you give them a call to check on availability of this part.

Please call: 0844(###) ###-####a href="http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/" target="_blank">Home » Parts » Kitchen Spares » Dishwashers » AEG

There is no soldering needed, it simply plugs in once you open the door cover;-)

I will help you all the way if the part is available and you choose to fix this one.

Just please let me know on that?

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you Mike, and have a great weekend!

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Yes, the water is on. The previous guest left yesterday and said she couldn't get the dishwasher to start so I guess the control board is at fault then. I'll look into a spare. Thanks for your advice.
Mike
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome Mike ;-)