Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a code come up as 8109 and my drum of my beko washer

Hi I have a code come up as 8109 and my drum of my beko washer 7147S does not turn at all. Please help
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your washer?

Also did it fail during use or wouldn't run one day when you set a cycle?

And when you turn off the machine and turn it back on, is the error always there on the display?

Please explain so I can help ;-)

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have the machine for 3 years
It would just stop in the middle of a cycle. Then started again. And stopped a day layer. on the third day it tripped the electricity. It would drain the water but the drum just wouldn't turn. I checked the brushes they have still enough life in them. (4cm) Thereafter I found that the outlet pump had a few coins stuck in them. I removed and cleaned that too. I reset it and it began showing e11 and it would not turn the drum. It fills with water, drains but does not turn. I reset it again and I have the 8109 showing. Hoping this info helps.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The error doesn't not remain on the screen when turned on again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael, you are there right? Do you require any more info. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I am still online. Would appreciate an acknowledgement just to know that my query is being attended to. Thanks
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi sorry for the delay im here. On min...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. No problem. I've got all the time. Just needed reassurance. Thanks
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the information, what exactly does the machine do now when you turn it on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The control screen goes alight. It shows the temp degree , time I think and 1400 (I'm assuming is rpm). The bottom most info bubble is empty.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It does have a "e" also
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that information. This is an indication of a bad main control board. The best thing to do is simply replace the main control board to solve this issue ;-)

The best place to get that part is: http://www.espares.co.uk/

I would call them for this pat as they dont list all their parts online.

Please call espares to order the main control board: 0844 9777 888 .

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Sincerely

Tech Michael