Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

New Electrolux dishwasher won't turn on. The mains switch is

New Electrolux dishwasher won't turn on. The mains switch is on, but it's unresponsive when I press the power button
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Please make sure the circuit breaker is still on and didn't trip, also there may be a bad connection to the dishwasher in the small junction box under the front kick plate of the dishwasher please check those wires for a good connection.

If all of that is OK, then you unfortunately have a defective dishwasher main control board.

But since this one is so new, you can contact the store of purchase on how they can help replace your dishwasher or the control board.

Also you could contact ELectrolux directly using the phone contact info in the user guide and also located on the warranty card.

I wish I had better news for you but usually when this happens, the issue is a failed main control board in this instance.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great Sunday!

Sincerely

Tech Michael