Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Siemens four plate induction cooker. It only gets

I have a Siemens four plate induction cooker. It only gets used about once a year for about two months as it is our holiday home in France. When we arrived, after two years of absence, we found the lights of the right hand plates flashing. It displays the code "H" and a what it looks like a 9, turned round.
I have switched the power off for ten minutes, but lights stay on.
The product reference is: EH775001E.
Any advise please.
Hannes van Jaarsveld
Domme,
France.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Thank you for your question.

There may have been a power surge while you were away, anyway unfortunately the main control board has failed;-(

This is an easy to replace part no soldering required and I will help you replace this board.

The best place to get that main board is: http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/

Please call: 0844(###) ###-####a href="http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/" target="_blank">Home » Parts » Brands » Siemens

Its best to call to order this main control board because they dont list all parts on their site, and also you will be sure to get the correct one and they will ship same day you call:-)

I wish I had better news for you, I really do.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great night!

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Micheal for the prompt response.I will try to get hold of the main control board and contact you.The same thing probably happend to my Siemens tumble drier. I might also order the control board for that and log a new fault to get you to assist.Bye.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, you are more than welcome ;-)