Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I purchased a Bosch Rotak 43Li Ergoflex lawnmower in June

I purchased a Bosch Rotak 43Li Ergoflex lawnmower in June 2016. Charger is Al 3620 CV and Battery is 36V 4.0Ah.
Switch on battery charger and insert battery. Initially green flashing light on charger indicating charging, however after 30 secs. switches to red flashing light! What is wrong?
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.

Hi I am sorry to hear that. This means you have a failed battery. Sometimes they fail like this way too prematurely.

Since this is so new, I would contact Bosch using the phone # on the warranty card and in the user manual to tell them about this. They will send you a replacement battery free of cost no shipping either ;-)

Have a great day! And please remember to rate kindly at this time ;-)

Tech Michael