JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

A samsung eco bubble W80F5E5U4W/EU washing machine. The

a samsung eco bubble W80F5E5U4W/EU washing machine. The emergency drain tube has disappeared back into the body of the machine, and I can't see it
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: what else do you want to know?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

This isnt a big problem, with the unit unplugged, you should be able to pull the unit out, place it on its side and place your hand underneath where the hatch is and feed the pipe and push it back through the hole.

If you have issues please take a photo of what you can see and I will try and give you more detailed advise.

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks very much. that worked
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

No problem, so I can close the case can you please rate the service received.

James