JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a dometic fridge freezer in our caravan, Serial no:

Customer Question

Hi I have a dometic fridge freezer in our caravan, Serial no: 14600008 RMSL8501
I have a small ***** *****ght that has appeared near the warning sign on the display, I have checked all your trouble shooting guides but can only find a reference to "indicator LED failure" Fridge appears to be working - please can you help and tell me what maybe wrong, kind regards *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Are you able to take a picture of the display so I can see where the ***** *****ght is located, if you can post it on just answer that would be ideal otherwise loading it here and post the link would work to.

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear *****, Please see photo of display, look forward to hearing from you kind regardsWendy Miller
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Wendy, the ***** *****ght doesnt appear to be on, is it flashing?

This is a general failure \ warning light, it often shows along size a buzzer, for example if the fridge door has been left open. However it can also appear when there is a fault, however I wouldnt be worried if the fridge is operating normally for now it may just be it has struggled with the warm weather and the door wasnt properly closed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The ***** *****ght is definately on but isn't flashing, so are you saying it there was a proper fault then a buzzer would be going off and shouldn't be worried
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

The buzzer would go off if there was a fault along with the ***** *****ght, I wouldnt say this warning light is anything which requires immediate action, but worth testing it when you get home to see if it comes back on after its been off for a while, and if it does come back on get it looked at when you next arrange for your van to get its annual service.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

I just wanted to follow up and check if you required any further assistance, and request you rate the service received so I may resolve this case.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

I havent heard from you in a few days, and I just wanted to follow up and check if you required any further assistance, and ask if everything is now resolved, if you could please rate the service so I may close the case.

Many thanksJames