Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Despite my cleaning all of the filters and checking the hose

Despite my cleaning all of the filters and checking the hose for blockages, the red warning light comes on after a short time, each time I try to use my Bosch BGS4 vacuum cleaner with the consequent power reduction so I am unable to clean my house. Please help.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, good afternoon.

How old is your vacuum cleaner?

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've already paid £20!
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi I don't think they are looking for money.

I haven't gotten an answer to the question I have asked so I can be sure of what is wrong.

"How old is your vacuum cleaner?"

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The vacuum cleaner is 2 years and 4 months old, so no longer covered by warranty.
Although I got through to you from the Bosch website, I gather you are nothing to do with the Bosch company (I have now spoken to a Bosch staff member on the phone) and I don't think you will be able to help me with this query. Would you please, therefore, see that my £20 is refunded.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, the reason we are on the Bosch website is that we are experts with these vacuums.

Please rate my service kindly and I will be able to close this for you and will send this to Customer Service for you for refund processing.

Sincerely

Tech Michael