Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have no power to the machine. i have checked the plug and

Customer Question

i have no power to the machine. i have checked the plug and changed the fuse but it still has no power. The machines working on the drying mode then after about 60 mins it just cut out.
Please advise
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, there is a thermal fuse on the inside of the machine near where the power cord connects inside the machine.'

Its possible that is whats wrong, also it could be the main control board that failed. But usually it is the fuse inside. Its a small 1 inch oblong part with one wire plugged into each end of it.

You can test it with a meter to determine if it still has continuity or is dead.

Also make sure there is power at the outlet by checking it with a meter and also make sure the the circuit breaker for that outlet is On and working ok.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great week!

Sincerely

Tech Michael