Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a caple American cooler system model number 62584303.

Customer Question

I have a caple American cooler system model number 62584303. The problem is the food on the bottom shelves in the fridge department area are too cold. I have made sure the door is always closed properly and have also cleaned the seals around the door for better contact. The appliance is only ten months old. What else can you suggest?
Kind regards,Alan
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.

Hi Alan,

Is there any excess frost on the rear wall inside the freezer section?

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Michael,
There is a slight build up of small ice particles on the inside of the storage trays , but no ice on the back walls..
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for that information.

What you may need is a new thermostat. But not necessarily.

The first thing to do, is defrost this one with for 24 hours with the unit unplugs so it can reset the electronics.

Thats may very well cure this issue. But once you do this, it will likley work fine for a week or longer. If the condition returns, please contact me then and I will help you get a new thermostat and help you replace it. This is an easy task if you are just a little handy and have a few basic hand tools;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great week!

PS, once you rate, you will have access to me for 30 days, no additonal cost for any of that;-)

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Dear Michael,
Many thanks for the prompt advice. I think we solved the problem as I believe we overload the fridge and made the thermostat work harder.
Kind regards,
Alan
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.

Hi Alan, thats great news, yeah that would do it as well lol.

But if you continue to have any issues you can write me for advice no additional cost ;-)

Thanks Alan, have a wonderful day!

Tech Michael