JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Whrlpool washing machine 6400/01. Moved house yestday, did

Customer Question

Whrlpool washing machine 6400/01. Moved house yestday, did secure drum. Galway through first wash a clean filter red warning showing. Can't find manual, how do I do this please
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Good morning,

You can download a copy of the manual for your washer here, full details for cleaning the filter out are on page 7.
In summary.:

1. Switch off the power at the wall \ unplug the washer
  2. Remove the bottom plinth
  3. If fitted use the drain hose to remove any water into a bucket
  4. Unscrew the plug, capturing any water into a small bucket
  5. clean the filter with water, it may also be worth using a cloth to remove any debris in the void where the filter fits.
  6. Resecure the filter and plug
  7. Secure the hose back in place (if fitted)
  8. Switch the washer on and run it on a rinse program, check no water is leaking from the filter plug
  9. Secure the plinth.
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

I just wanted to follow up and check if you required any further assistance, and request you rate the service received so I may resolve this case.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

I havent heard from you in a few days, and I just wanted to follow up and check if you required any further assistance, if you question has now been answered I would appreicate if you can rate the service received.

James